Thursday, September 24, 2009

Grocery Fairy Does Exist

Ladies,



Thank you for being diligent prayer warriors over my Kingdom Assignment. I am very proud to announce that I finally spent my $100.00 bill.



Yesterday was the day of celebration for me as I received a phone call from Publix stating that they had my donation ready for me to come pick up.

If you recall I just met with Dwaine on Tuesday afternoon, I believe once I got to speak to him in person I was finally able to make a case for Christ, now we’re tight and he’s calling out for immediate action from his co-workers.



Anyway, with a Joy filled heart brimming with elation, I walked up to customer service, where they now call me by my first name and received my 40 free shopping bags and 30 $10.00 gift cards for Groceries. I then threw in my cash and added 10 more gift cards to the pile.



I CAN’TWAIT UNTIL CELEBRATION SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be my goal to distribute them amongst the congregation and create a new army of Grocery Fairies.



I also secured the domain name “Groceryfairy.org” so I will have a place to share my story, show my feature interview and hear stories back from other folks who might be participating. I’m totally in over my head, but I am very excited.



Paulette Waterman

No comments:

Post a Comment