Wednesday, July 29, 2009

GOD & GROCERIES - ENCOURAGING!!!

Lynette,





Girl, I wish I could type as fast as I can talk because I have such fun and AWESOME news to share. (yes you can blog it). Today I was given an opportunity to put my Kingdom Assignment Plan B into action (Big Thanks to my friend Eden). I met with a videographer who represents the Time Union and Jacksonville.com. She interviewed me on camera allowing me the opportunity to share my Kingdom Assignment. Then she followed me around while I was shopping at the grocery store. We spent an hour and a half together and had the best time. I’m not sure how she will represent my story. I’m not even clear on which venue she will use to share my story, but I have given her every piece of information and plenty of video footage for her to spread my story all over the place. I was starting to feel disappointed in the fact that my Kingdom Assignment Plan A wasn’t falling into place the way I had hoped. I’ve been disillusioned thinking I was going to be the only person who couldn’t make something happen before July 31st. Then I re-read my Kingdom Assignment book and prayed and prayed like crazy knowing there were a bunch of hurdles to cross before getting to the finish line. As I was praying yesterday in anticipation over the opportunity that might come my way today, God showed me this verse through a devotional. It’s made me crack up laughing over and over. It doesn’t start with my name in the first line, but it might as well. Jeremiah 32:27 “I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is there anything too hard for me?”



APPARENTLY NOT! As of last night there were speed bumps and road blocks, but by 10 am, we had a green light and smooth sailing up ahead.

I’ve always known God to be faithful, and sometimes he tests me just to see if I’m going to be trusting of his faithfulness. This is just another great example of how God works things out in his time for his goodness to be seen. Again this is not my $100.00 or My great idea, It’s God’s and today he allowed me to be his voice. I can hardly wait to see where it goes from here. If Plan B was so awesome, one of two things can be said. Plan A wasn’t God’s plan after all, or Plan A is going to rock it bigger than I can ever fathom. Either way, it’s all GOOD. Thanks for praying me through.



Paulette Waterman

No comments:

Post a Comment