Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kathy Fehling Beaches Habitat - HELP!!!

I have an urgent need for my Kingdom Assignment and thought you may be able to help me get the word out. Part of my assignment involves a bookshelf that will be given to a Habitat Homeowner when they move into their new home (loaded with books customized to their family’s ages including a bible or two). The thought occurred to me that men in our church involved in other ministries (Rod Firestone and Salvation Army or Mike Charles and the Prison group or maybe a senior citizen that enjoys building) may have someone that would benefit from the money and work involved in word-working a bookshelf.

Therefore, before I go down to Target or some other store and buy a mass produced bookshelf for a couple hundred dollars, I wanted to get the word out to see if someone in another ministry knows of a person who could benefit from making 15-20 (not sure of the number yet) bookshelves a year at a fair price. Our first home dedication is at the end of this month so we may end up with the mass produced shelf for that one but please help me get word out as we would much prefer the custom version. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment