Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Pastor's Lunch - Susan Alberti

Our God is awesome! I give Him all praise and glory for the Ponte Vedra Pastor's Lunch yesterday! I know God encouraged many pastor's hearts and that the fellowship was important. God was so faithful to send many to help. The anointing onThe Body of Christ coming together is always amazing to me! I was so thankful for God touching the pastors and those serving. One pastor gave me permission to share his thought:

"Here we labor to win souls for the Savior while building and equipping saints--and we operate in our own little sphere not knowing others engaged in the same cause.

There are times when I feel like Elijah when he told the Lord that he was all alone. And God replied there were seven thousand others.
Thank you for showing all of us that we are not alone."

As for the saints
who are in the land,
they are the glorious ones in whom is all my delight.
Psalms 16.3



May He continue to weave us together for His Kingdom and His glory!

Susan T. Alberti
June 27,2009

No comments:

Post a Comment