Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pastors Lunch - Susan Alberti

Please pray for the Kingdom Assignment that God has given me. I felt I was to host a Pastor's Lunch for the PVB area on Thursday, June 25 from noon -1:45pm at the Palm Valley Community Center. (Psalms 133, John 17:21) God has asked me to bless the leaders in the Christian Community in our area. They are so pulled on and have so much stress / responsibility. We are also commanded to pray for those in authority. I felt that blessing them food, fellowship and prayer would bring encouragement to the area pastors and then this would flow down to the Body of Christ. The date is Thursday, June 25 noon - 2pm at the Palm Valley Community Center. Please pray this week as I resend emails to the pastors list I have compiled and as I also take invitations to their churches. The local restaurants are considering discounted food. Please pray for favor. Most of all - please pray God knits the leaders in PVB together to fulfill His purposes. To God be the Glory! Thank you for the prayer support - Susan Alberti

1 comment:

  1. Susan,

    Praying for a successful luncheon, Susan, on June 25. They are 'pulled on' and need our support & encouragement. Thanks for thinking of them.

    Blessings,
    Lynette

    ReplyDelete